Hollow roofing slabs can be used for increased load bearing. They can be very easily and quickly installed on site, and do not require additional support.
They are widely used in both the residential and industrial construction sector.
Hollow roofing slabs offer several advantages:
- The ability to cover quite large ribs up to 12 metres long, and to work with high loads;
- Decreased weight due to the hollow space;
- Additional decreased width and weight of roofing thanks to high durability;
- Very rapid installation and the possibility to walk on the surface immediately;
- An ideally smooth inner surface which does not require reworking and only needs to be painted;
- The possibility to build roofs which are required to be fireproof for long periods of time.
- Possibility of creating monolithic knot with the beam of tiles and a tile and to tie the whole cover as one disc.
The high quality of the materials used during production ensures the highest standards of finish: hollow roofing slabs are manufactured of concrete with a compressive strength of 55 megapascals (M550-600) or higher and K7 steel rebar.